The Net Promoter Score (NPS), is a straightforward loyalty metric that holds companies and employees accountable for how they treat customers. It is both a loyalty metric and a discipline for using customer feedback to fuel profitable growth in our business. Employees at all levels of the organization understand it, opening doors to customer centric change and improved performance.
It’s no surprise that the NPS score is an important metric for measuring customer service at our company, and it’s no fluke that we’ve received an outstanding score. This happens because all 3 branches, sales, service, and administrative go above and beyond for our customers daily.
- We start the relationship by delivering on our promises.
- Thorough installations and our ongoing training make a huge difference.
- The admin team answers service calls with a smile and works very hard to facilitate fast service.
- Our admin team accurately bills our customers.
- The service team delivers service with a smile but, more importantly, fixes the machine right on just about every first call.
- The service technician’s communication with the customer regarding the fix and prevention for future issues is key.
- When we do have a problem, our service team jumps on it like it’s the only machine we have.
- We challenge our manufactures when they try to walk away.
- We never walk away from a problem; we attack the problem.