In these turbulent times, the health of our employees and your employees are of our utmost concern.
We want to ensure our customers of the following current policy of Gray & Creech:
- A series of questions will be asked of you when calling or emailing for service on your copiers, printers and scanners.
Has anyone at your office been diagnosed with the Coronavirus / COVID – 19?
Has anyone from your office traveled to a known Coronavirus / COVID -19 hotspot in the past 14 days?
We ask the questions for the protection of our employees as well as to aid in lessening the transmission risk.
Our clients need to know that the questions we ask of you are the same questions we ask of our employees. Gray & Creech would never send anyone from our team that we even slightly suspected of being sick with any virus, much less the Coronavirus / COVID-19.
- Our service employees are instructed on all service calls:
1) To utilize medical-grade gloves before entering your facility.
2) Sanitize the machine with Lysol disinfectant wipes before working.
3) After they finish the maintenance work, we ask your permission to let them wash their hands with warm water and soap for a minimum of 20 seconds at your restroom or sink facility.
- Any service call that can be handled through a remote PC log-in will be our first consideration.
We sincerely hope that the current environmental conditions improve so that we all can get back to normal.
Wishing you the best of health,
Gray & Creech Management